Navigation

Saturday 9 May 2015

the object used for the selected operation could not be found sharepoint designer

Today i have created list with the help of existing list template, by the time the site is opened in the SharePoint designer. After successfully creating list I refreshed items in designer to check the newly created list. Interesting thing is here I can see the list that I have created but when I try to open the properties of that list, I encountered "the object used for the selected operation could not be found" error. I tried refreshing designer  too many times but in vain.

Solution: I have just closed all the SharePoint Designer windows and reopened the site, this time it worked perfectly. Looks like not big issue but, there at the movement designer may failed to get all the information from the server.

No comments:

Post a Comment